Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 X 0.55 (inches)|
Wisdom for the long road of the Christian life
In this concise resource, respected evangelist and teacher George Sweeting instructs believers in how to press on with following Jesus through all of life. Starting where his bestselling book How to Begin the Christian Life leaves off, Dr. Sweeting walks the believer through the Christian life from the first days of faith to a life of faithful discipleship. He emphasizes the work of the Holy Spirit in saving and growing the believer as well as the role of the believer to faithfully pursue of Jesus through prayer and interacting with Gods Word.
This book is an ideal resource for personal spiritual growth as well for discipling others. With warmth and clarity George Sweeting shepherds the reader through life and toward Jesus. Hell help you get a sense of where you are in your journey of faith and a clear picture of where you are going. Additionally, clear mile markers of growth are laid out, like loving others, service, and generosity.
In these pages are encouragement, admonition, and biblical wisdom for following Jesus and tuning your ear to the Holy Spirit for all of life.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living