- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: EQUIP Leadership
What does it mean to be a good leader? Do you believe that leadership is a biblical idea?
Founded by John C. Maxwell in 1996, EQUIP is dedicated to equipping Christians with the leadership skills needed for advancing the Great Commission in their communities, workplaces, and churches. This curriculum, featuring Maxwell's core leadership teachings, has been translated into 35 languages and taught in over 100 countries, and has already effectively trained over one million leaders worldwide!
According to Genesis 1:26, God made us to lead. Join leadership expert John C. Maxwell and EQUIP in an exploration of biblical leadership. In Contagious Leadership Workbook, you will learn how to grow as a leader-cultivate your people skills and deepen your relationships, learn to develop and communicate vision and purpose, discover how to set priorities and strengthen your time management skills, and how to become a good mentor.
This material is perfect for you if:
- You want to develop your people by investing in them personally
- You want to grow your church
- You are busy and have little time to write your own leadership training curriculum
- You want high-quality, proven, field-tested material developed by veteran leaders
- You want to equip your leaders to excel in their ministries
Designed for personal or group study, this workbook contains everything you need to train your leadership team and the entire church body or organization to be effective, biblical leaders.
Learn the life-changing leadership principles that hundreds of thousands of people around the world have discovered. It has worked for them-it can work for you!
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
Marvin PenickAge: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great Balance of Biblical and Practical LeadershipOctober 17, 2012Marvin PenickAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I used to struggle with the biblical command to be a servant as opposed to my desire to improve my leadership. This was resolved in the first 2 pages. Great resource for teaching leadership class in a church setting.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides