Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
June Hunt Hope For The Heart Series
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 6.88 X 4.00 X 0.38 (inches)|
Series: Hope for the Heart
Included in this easy-to-read marriage counseling handbook are dozens of exercises that are excellent tools for opening the door to meaningful communication. Learn what each partner's definition of love is, or their concept of the role and responsibilities of a wife and husband. These marriage quizzes will help you and your significant other maneuver through potentially tough and thought-provoking questions with ease.
What does the Bible say about Christian marriage? Should we get married now or wait? Are we really ready? When is the timing right? What if one of us is unsure? This 96-page minibook, Considering Marriage, provides premarriage counseling that will help you on your journey of making the decision and preparations before you say, "I do." Marriage is a beautiful covenant made between a man and a woman, so how do you know when it's right to get married? Includes Christian marriage counseling and premarital counseling questions, such as Will his quirks drive you insane? Will her weird habits become a daily annoyance? Are you becoming more confident in your direction or less?
Get biblical answers from a Christian counselor to questions like:
- Is it important to be romantically attracted to the person I want to marry?
- When does age difference matter?
- What is the root causes for marrying the wrong person?
- What if my non-Christian parents disapprove of my Christian fiancé?
- Will God stop a marriage if it's not His will?
- And many more.
Knowing why marriage was created and what a Christian marriage is will make life after the wedding so much more fruitful and satisfying.
More than just "tying the knot," this Christian marriage counseling guide covers the basics that Christians need to know—
- The biblical requirements for faithfulness within marriage
- Why marrying someone who is an unbeliever is a problem
- What the Lord says about marriage between a Christian and a non-Christian.
Learn the secrets to a Christian marriage, and the ups and downs to expect as you travel through the reality of marriage after the honeymoon. Includes a checklist of unrealistic expectations about marriage, such as:
- Myth: Romance will sustains a marriage forever
- Myth: Engaging in premarital sex will have no effect on a marriage, or (the far other extreme myth) Premarital sex is the unforgiveable sin.
- Myth: My spouse will always make me feel loved.
- Myth: We will never have serious disagreements.
- Myth: Religious differences will be insignificant
- And many more.
Look for all 46 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
The Hope for the Heart Bible Quick-Guides are perfect for—
- Small group & Bible studies
- Sunday school
- Young adult ministry
- Christian counseling
- Addiction & recovery programs
- Church giveaways
- and much more