- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
White as Snow. Can a person truly experience freedom from the guilt and shame left in the wake of sexual abuse and adultery? Can women and men alike be free to talk about these topics without the need to hide or cover up the truth? Can we come to grips with the definition of a “wolf” as Jesus defined it? White as Snow: Recovering from Sexual Abuse and Adultery is a relevant, open, and honest look at the effects of abuse from both perspectives of the abused and abuser, and how it is possible that God redeems and offers freedom to both. Women who have been sexually abused and/or have committed adultery desperately need to hear from other women who have not only survived these circumstances but experienced miraculous healing. Here is a woman who understands. This book provides an open door for small-group discussion and healing through fellowship with other survivors.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery