Add To Cart
|Title: Conquering Fear: 52-Week Devotional|
By: Julia Ball
Number of Pages: 320
Publication Date: 2019
|Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 2 ounces
Series: Super Incredible Faith
Stock No: WW627825
Living Bravely: 52-Week Devotional for Super-Hero KidsMichele HoweRoseKidz / 2018 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)
Growing in God: 52-Week Devotional for Girls, Ages 6-9RoseKidz / 2020 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
God and Me!: 52 Week Devotional for Girls Ages 6-9RoseKidz / 2016 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)
The big game. The upcoming test. New friends. Growing up isn't always easy, but Jesus wants you to live it out with faith not fear. This 52-week devotional packed with over 100 activities is intended to give preteens a guide to living out their faith in real life—by introducing them to Jesus as the ultimate superhero.
From loving others unconditionally to witnessing, the key topics covered in this interactive, full-color devotional will equip your preteen with the truth to stand strong in their faith.
4 Key Features of RoseKidz's Conquering Fear Devotional:
- Full-Color Illustrated Interior--Eye-catching and visually stunning, these devotions are super engaging and powerful.
- Interactive--Filled with dozens of action-packed activities, puzzles, games, and crafts, each devotion will be a hands-on learning experience for your kid.
- 12 Key Topics Across 52 Weeks of Devotions--Enjoy having a year of exciting devotions on topics like following Jesus, going to church, and more!
- Age-Appropriate--For superhero kids ages 10-12, each devotion was styled and written to be relevant and meaningful to your preteens.
Greater than any celebrity or figment of our imaginations, Jesus is a truly incredible superhero! He invites us into his adventure! This devotional will introduce the truth about who Jesus is—sharing about his life on earth, ministry, and resurrection.
Softcover, full color, 320 pages, 6 x 9 inches, ISBN 9781628627824.
Table of Contents:
- Month 1: Getting to know Jesus: our super incredible God
- Month 2: Following Jesus: a super incredible journey
- Month 3: Getting to know our super, incredible Jesus!
- Month 4: I can live like our super, incredible Jesus!
- Month 5: Super incredible faith serves like Jesus
- Month 6: Loving like Jesus
- Month 7: Super-incredible heroes
- Month 8: Jesus has a super-incredible family!
- Month 9: Our incredible God is worthy of our praise!
- Month 10: I can trust my super-incredible Jesus!
- Month 11: I can share my super-incredible faith with others
- Month 12: Jesus has a super-incredible plan for me!
About the Super Incredible Faith Series
The Super Incredible Faith series of devotionals is designed for superhero boys and girls. These interactive, colorful guides help kids discover the true source of power—Jesus, the greatest superhero of all time. As they learn more about Jesus, kids will discover ways to increase in knowledge and power, overcome fears, and build their faith in our loving God. Filled with crafts, activities, puzzles, and stories, this series will help kids explore God's Word through memory verses, Bible stories, life-application questions, and prayer.
About the Author
Julia Ball is a Children's & Families Pastor in Newfoundland, Canada. She is married to Andrew and the mom of an awesome toddler named Levi. Julia also serves as the Children's Ministries Director for the Pentecostal Assemblies of Newfoundland and Labrador. Julia holds a BA in Biblical Studies & Theology (Tyndale University), as well as a Master's degree in Evangelical and Charismatic Studies (University of Birmingham). She is passionate about children and their families growing in their relationship with Jesus, understanding the Bible, and becoming passionate followers of God. You can find Julia online at www.ministrymom.ca.