- Grade Level▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Tony Campolo and Mary Albert Darling have teamed up to explore the dynamic connection that occurs when spirituality/spiritual practices are combined with effective communication practices. Churches and other religious organizations depend on the ability of their leaders and members to communicate (speak, teach, and preach) within their congregations and beyond. This important, practical guide will reveal Campolo's preaching secrets and Darling's wise counsel as a professor of communication.
- Includes interviews with prominent Christian leaders and thinkers
- Written by two experts on the topic of communication and spirituality
- Tony Campolo is one of America's most remarkable and beloved Christian communicators
- This is a key resource written for any Christian who would like to become a more skilled and spiritually mature communicator.
Acclaimed preacher and writer Tony Campolo is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University, noted author of many books, and a national media commentator on religion, society, and politics.
Mary Albert Darling, associate professor of communication at Spring Arbor University and coauthor of The God of Intimacy and Action, is a frequent speaker at conferences and retreats.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry