Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
In his most significant book to date, Dr. Larry Crabb expands on his lifelong work in the field of psychotherapy to adopt a groundbreaking, but biblical, approach to healing the deep wounds of the soul-an approach that centers around building intimate, healing mini-communities in our lives and churches.
Dr. Crabb envisions a day when communities of God's people-ordinary Christians whose lives connect as husband to wife, brother to sister, friend to friend-will accomplish most of the healing that we now depend on mental health professionals to provide.
God has deposited within us the power to heal soul-disease and that power is released to do its work as we relate to each other in revolutionary new ways. In challenging, practical language, Dr. Crabb shows us how.
This revised and updated edition now includes a full workbook for those who want to better learn how to connect with the hearts and souls of those around them.
Dr. Larry Crabb is a well-known psychologist, conference and seminary speaker, Bible teacher, popular author, and founder/director of NewWay Ministries. He is currently Scholar in Residence at Colorado Christian University in Denver and Visiting Professor of Spiritual Formation for Richmont Graduate University in Atlanta. Dr. Crabb and his wife of forty-six years, Rachael, live in the Denver, Colorado area. For additional information please visit www.newwayministries.org
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth