Connected: Curing the Pandemic of Everyone Feeling Alone Together - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2014
Technology has allowed us to connect with more people in more places than ever before. Sure we have "friends" we even have "followers" and yet, a silent epidemic is sending shock waves straight into our living rooms. What is this hidden disease? Loneliness.
Popular author Erin Davis knows what its like to feel lonely. She knows how it feels to have many friends, a full schedule, and a pit in her stomach. As she wrestled her own feelings of loneliness to the ground, Erin started to feel like the scientist charged with finding the cure for the lonely epidemica journey that has proved to be funny, encouraging, and helpful.
What is causing the pain of loneliness to gnaw at our hearts? What does God know about feeling alone? While swimming in a sea of people, whats a lonely girl to do? Where should she turn for a life raft?
Erin has traveled across the country to talk with other women and answer these questions for us all. Come along in Connected to learn about her journey as well as the stories of women who are probably a lot like you!
A popular speaker, author and blogger, Erin Davis has addressed women of all ages nationwide and is passionately committed to sharing God's Truth with others. She is the author of several books including Beyond Bath Time, Graffiti: Learning to See the Art in Ourselves, True Princess: Embracing Humility in an All About Me World, The Bare Facts with Josh McDowell and Beyond Bath Time: Embracing Motherhood As a Sacred Role. Erin's quest for the perfect scoop of ice cream is never ending and her family is her constant source of entertainment.
"Authentic. Warm. Inviting. Practical. Insightful. Penetrating. Biblical... Erin is a fresh, clear voice with a timely message." -Nancy Leigh DeMoss, host of Revive Our Hearts radio and author of Lies Women Believe
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Loneliness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues