Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Building a Christ-Centered Home, The Journey SeriesBilly GrahamThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 10% ($1.00)
There was once a time when the world was perfect. Then sin happened in Paradise, and life has never been the same. We all are affected by sin. Because of sin, we are our own worst enemies.
- Use for self-study or shared experiences in small groups
- six weeks of lessons
- sidebars offer a scriptural journey through God's word
- Questions for starting group discussions
- Insight-filled Scripture passages to study
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author has delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and has ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.
m. heugel5 Stars Out Of 5August 25, 2010m. heugelA realistic guide which balances the truththat we each do sin and fall short of GOD'sglory with the loving reminder that when weaccept His 1 John 1:9 forgiveness, and turnto Him, restoration is just a prayer away.
Q: Should each person in a study group have the book, The Journey, along with the study guide or are they "stand alone"?
This book is a study guide with six lessons designed to be used in conjunction with "The Journey".
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral