- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Are you ever ashamed of the conflict in your story? Does your pride keep you from admitting when conflict is there?
Conflict is a part of every story, and in fact, it is one of the ways God communicates with us through our stories.
This short piece, taken from the book: Tell Me a Story by Scott McClellan, will talk through the conflicts we often face and speak truth we often forget in the midst of them.
Our circumstances are an unreliable barometer for determining who God is and how He feels about us. Learn how to look at conflict in your life in a healthier way.
Moody Collective Portions are short pieces of content taken from our full-length books. Our goal is to introduce our readers to a complete idea in a brief, concise, and inexpensive format. Most portions will take about 20 minutes to read.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Conflict Resolution
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues