- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Big Summer Blowout
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Teach Yourself
Publication Date: 2010
From executive mentoring to life coaching, more and more people are turning to and/or training as coaches.
Confident Coaching covers the principles, theories and practices of this crucial skill. It covers the fundamentals for those looking for an introduction to the subject, and also offers practice and extension for people with some existing coaching experience, whether they work inside a company or in a freelance capacity, in life coaching or executive coaching, or are managers wishing to coach their in-house teams more effectively.
The chapters each begin with a clear statement of goals and objectives, then break each topic into manageable chunks, allowing the reader to dip into sections of particular interest when needed.
Areas covered include:
- The various stages of coaching
- Fundamental models, theories and concepts
- Interventions: championing, requesting and challenging
- Timing, scheduling and duration
- Practical hints and tips for dealing with challenging situations
Sample coaching interactions are included to bring techniques to life, along with activities, case studies, anecdotes and diagrams.
NOT GOT MUCH TIME?
One and five minute introductions to key principles to get you started.
Lots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the authors' many years of experience.
Tests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.
EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Extra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of coaching.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Quick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.
Innovative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction