- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
A Woman Seeking God: Discover God in the Places of Your Life - eBookDorothy Kelley PattersonB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99
This inspiring devotional journey through Psalm 23 encourages women to walk ever more closely with God. Bestselling author Elizabeth George shows women 12 truths that will help them in every season of life.
As readers discover how David, a man of faith and failure, overcame his challenges and built his trust in God, they will uncover strength for their own journey as they embrace promises of
- provision for all that a woman needs
- healing of brokenness and past wounds
- comfort for the trials
- protection for their physical and spiritual journey
- guidance for decisions and choices
God's assurances create a powerful foundation for every woman to stand on and depend on as they live out a life of faith and hope with an unfailing confidence in Christ.
Formerly Powerful Promises for Every Woman.
This book guides readers through fresh insights of the beloved 23rd Psalm, revealing Gods character and the many different ways He cares and provides for us. It is written simply, in an easy-to-understand format, and there is a study guide at the end of the book that is suitable for either individual or group use. Elizabeth George, who has sold more than five million copies of her books, is passionate about teaching the Bible in a way that changes womens lives. In this book she not only shares her in-depth knowledge of the Bible, but also writes of her personal trials, and how this psalm has ministered to her in times of her own sorrow and pain.
By studying Psalm 23, we learn the many ways that God, our Good Shepherd, cares for us. We learn of His provision, rest, and peace. We travel through this well-known psalm and gain new wisdom through learning He is with us, guiding and comforting us, as we face our pain. We become assured of His protection, healing, and the hope of eternal life.
I am pleased to recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn more about Gods love or anyone who longs to grow closer to Him. Newly converted or seasoned followers will benefit from this books insight. In an age when people are feeling hopeless, this book offers peace and guidance through Gods promises as outlined in the 23rd Psalm. Karla Akins, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you are in the need for some encouragment from the Bible this book is for you. Going through a difficult situation or just been through one? You will benefit and be encouraged from this book!
Chris Boulter5 Stars Out Of 5June 15, 2009Chris BoulterOutstanding in every way. This is a "must".A total pleasure to read. Very uplifting, comforting, and encouraging.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality