Speak Up with Confidence: How to Prepare, Learn, and Deliver Effective Speeches - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hachette Books
Publication Date: 2009
Public speaking is one of the most intimidating and important aspects of many jobs. As a one-time speechwriter for President Johnson, and in his current position as president of the Motion Picture Association of America, Jack Valenti has written and delivered speeches in all kinds of settings. Originally published in 1982, Speak Up with Confidence is an indispensable resource for anyone who wants to write and deliver a speech that people will listen to and remember.
Jack Valenti served as a special assistant to President Lyndon Johnson and was in charge of all his speeches from 1963 to 1966. Valenti resigned his post to become president of the Motion Picture Association of America, a position he still holds. Recently profiled in The New Yorker, he is a sought-after public speaker and lecturer throughout the world and has written numerous articles for publications such as Newsweek, The Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, and The New York Times. He lives in Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Speech/Debate/Public Speaking
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download