- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
You already know the women you'll meet in this book. They may sit beside you in the pew . . . or join you at small group . . . or touch your heart from a speaker's podium. They have all been saved. They all love the Lord. And yet . . .
- One struggles with sucidal despair
- Another is involved with adultery, pornography, or a same-sex attraction
- Another endures regular beatings or worse by someone who claims to love her
- Another is divorced . . . or thinking about it
- This one drinks secretly or "doctor shops" for pain pills
- That one wrestles with depression or bipolar disorder
- And many others feel they can never be thin enough, beautiful enough, successful enough . . . or Christian enough to be loved or accepted
They're all good Christian girls who have been broken by sin their own and others.
They all needed the honest, life-giving truth at the heart of this book. Do you?
Tammy Maltby addresses issues that aren't discussed much in church circles private sins that she and other women have battled.
Tammy Maltby is cohost of the four-time Emmy-nominated TV talk show Aspiring Women on the Total Living Network. She reaches thousands of women each year through her speaking ministry and has been featured on The 700 Club, Focus on the Family, Family Life Today with Dennis Rainey, Life Today with James Robison, and Midday Connection as well as hundreds of other radio and television programs.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues