- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
The Confessions of a Bluebird is a nostalgic journey back to the 1950s and 60s. It is told through the eyes of a child who lives through many historical moments and comes to know many rude awakenings. Her life journey is a struggle that many single mothers can identify with. The lessons her father taught her carry her through many a sad moment. She finds her true strength and rises to the occasion in victory both for herself and her children.
A must-read for anyone who lived during that era.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Military Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Military Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Military Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History