This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
ou'll have the French words you need at your fingertips with this concise French/English-English/French Dictionary. Compact for easy traveling and accessiblity, this is one language tool you won't want to be without! 638 pages, softcover.
The Larousse bilingual Italian dictionary line provides intermediate to advanced users with the extensive vocabulary coverage and in-depth features they need. With vocabulary in all subject areas including information technology, business, and economics along with ample coverage of idioms and grammatical constructions, the Larousse Concise Dictionary: Italian-English / English-Italian ensures that users will never be at a loss for words. This easy-to-use, feature-packed dictionary includes:
• 90,000 words and phrases with more than 120,000 translations
• Hundreds of abbreviations, acronyms, and proper nouns
• Special boxed entries on Italian history and culture
• A clear, user-friendly layout that makes it easy to zero in on the right translations
• Special treatment of the core words in both languages: make, do (fare, essere), and so forth
• Italian verb-conjugation tables
The dictionary also features an innovative supplement on Italian life and culture that covers such key topics as the economy, media, education, healthcare, and arts and leisure.
The Larousse editorial team includes many language and reference experts based in countries around the world. In this way the linguistic team keeps it's finger on the pulse of living languages as spoken by the native language speakers of these countries.