Add To Cart
Technology is constantly advancing and the need for programmers has never been higher!
Give your homeschooled students a computer science education that can help them understand fundamental computer and programming concepts with Compuscholar. After purchase, you'll receive an email with a code that provides access for one year for one student (one semester / 18 weeks of daily work, though it can be stretched over a full year at a more relaxed pace). It is a self-paced course- perfect for homeschoolers who enjoy flexible schedules! Designed to appeal to multiple types of learners, lessons integrate both written text and audio-visual components.
Course features include:
- Step-by-step self-study lessons
- Integrated instructional videos
- Automatically graded lesson quizzes, chapter tests and an electronic gradebook
- Hands-on programming and computing projects with easy-to-follow solutions
- Teacher's guides, project grading rubrics, and fully coded activity solutions
This Windows Programming course uses the Microsoft C# language to teach introductory computer programming and classic computer science concepts. Each chapter contains one or more hands-on programming labs; students will also have the opportunity to work on individual or group projects and experience the phases of a project lifecycle, including requirements, design, implementation, and testing. This course covers fundamental "Computer Science I" programming topics and skills such as:
- Using Integrated Development Environments
- C# Data types and variables
- Logical expressions and flow control
- Math and string operations
- GUI design and Windows input controls
- Writing functions
- Debugging and exceptions
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Sorting and recursion
- File I/O
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Any HTML5-compliant web browser
- The course uses Microsoft C# and Visual Studio IDE (free); the course contains download, installation, and usage instructions for these.
|Title: CompuScholar: Windows Programming (Online Access code)|
Format: Other, N/A
Vendor: CompuScholar, Inc.
Publication Date: 2015
Stock No: WW16228AC