Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Technology is constantly advancing and the need for programmers has never been higher!
Give your homeschooled students a computer science education that can help them understand fundamental computer and programming concepts with Compuscholar. After purchase, you'll receive an email with a code that provides access for one year (two semesters / 36 weeks of daily work) for one student; it is a self-paced course- perfect for homeschoolers who enjoy flexible schedules! Designed to appeal to multiple types of learners, lessons feature multi-media components such as full-color text and animated/narrated instructional videos.
Course features include:
- Step-by-step self-study lessons
- Integrated instructional videos
- Automatically graded lesson quizzes, chapter tests and an electronic gradebook
- Hands-on programming and computing projects with easy-to-follow solutions
- Teacher's guides, project grading rubrics, and fully coded activity solutions
Java Programming AP provides students (Grades 9-12) with an introduction to all of the Java skills required on the "AP Computer Science A" exam. While it can be taken standalone with no pre-requisites, this an advanced course, and some degree of technical comfort is recommended. Each chapter contains one or more hands-on programming labs; students will also have the opportunity to work on individual or group projects and experience the phases of a project lifecycle, including requirements, design, implementation, and testing. Students are also exposed to the three College Board labs (Magpie, Picture Lab, and Elevens).
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS Version 10.7 or higher
- Any HTML5-compliant web browser
- Eclipse (free, open-source Java Integrated Development Environment)
|Format: Other, N/A|
Vendor: CompuScholar, Inc.
Publication Date: 2015