Add To Cart
CompuScholar: Digital Savvy (Online Access Code)
Technology is constantly advancing and students' need to be digitally savvy has never been more important!
Give your homeschooled students a computer skills education that can help them gain and master important concepts and skills. After purchase, you'll receive an email with a code that provides access for one year for one student (two semesters / 33 weeks of daily work). It is a self-paced course- perfect for homeschoolers who enjoy flexible schedules!
Course features include:
- Step-by-step self-study lessons
- Integrated instructional videos
- Automatically graded lesson quizzes, chapter tests and an electronic gradebook
- Hands-on programming and computing projects with easy-to-follow solutions
- Teacher's guides, project grading rubrics, and fully coded activity solutions
This Digital Savvy course is perfect for students in grades 6-12 seeking to improve their computer skills or prepare for later Information Technology courses. Each chapter contains one or more hands-on activities and lessons cover fundamental IT topics and skills such as:
- Hardware, software, and operating systems
- Managing files and folders
- Online safety and computer security
- Using Word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation programs
- Creating simple databases
- Image editing
- Using social media and email communications
- Introductory website design
- Simple computer programming concepts
- Exploration of computing careers
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS 10.7 or higher
- Any HTML5-compliant web browser
|Title: CompuScholar: Digital Savvy (Online Access Code)|
Format: Other, N/A
Vendor: CompuScholar, Inc.
Stock No: WW16232AC
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.