|Title: Complex Circulatory System, The - PDF Download [Download]|
By: Lainna Callentine
Format: PDF Download
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2016
Series: God's Wondrous Machine
Stock No: WW28766DF
Developed by a pediatrician, this book focuses on the amazing design and functionality of the human bodys circulatory system. You will discover amazing facts like:
- The human heart beats 100,000 times a day, and one drop of blood has 5 million red blood cells in it
- A timeline of important discoveries and innovators as well as key anatomical terms and concepts
- Discussions of disease and proper care for optimal health!
The third book in the popular elementary anatomy series Gods Wondrous Machine, focuses on the heart, blood, and blood vessels that make up the bodys circulatory system. Understanding the mechanics of this system in transporting nutrients, blood, chemicals, and more to cells within the body is key to understanding how it helps fight disease as well as maintain a properly balanced temperature. Readers learn how the deliberate design of their bodies enables it to function as it should, just as God meant for it to.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Anatomy & Human Body
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.