Completely His: Loving Jesus Without Limits - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Dr. Ryrie's admiration for those letters and for the beneficial teaching and encouragement they provide is clear. Paul's letters to the Thessalonians were those of a pastor who was basically satisfied, even thrilled, with the progress of his flock. Despite Paul's favor, he wanted to clear up some misconceptions the young church had about the Second Coming of Christ. In these two letters, he corrects confusion about when Christ would come back, and more important, he bolsters the hearts of his persecuted flock with the glorious hope of Christ's resurrection, his return and eternal life.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Shannon Ethridge is the best-selling author and coauthor of numerous books, including Every Womans Battle and Every Young Womans Battle. As a writer, speaker, and lay counselor, she seeks to help women of all ages discover the joy of pursuing a mad, passionate love relationship with the Lord rather than "looking for love in all the wrong places." Shannon holds a masters degree in counseling and human relations from Liberty University.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues