- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibsons film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles Kip Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.
vprso5 Stars Out Of 5love this bookJanuary 3, 2015vprsoQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Our family loves to sit down and ask each other these questions. it is fun to hear the answers.
Anthony Shuler1 Stars Out Of 5I'm speechless.June 12, 2011Anthony ShulerQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I can't believe this book was written. It is without any doubt the most ridiculous, pointless and impractical book ever written. It's a book of questions. That's it. No answers. The questions are all, in average, a sentence or two. They are so random and so silly I don't even know what to think. If you tried to start a conversation with most of these questions people would think you were insane. I don't know if I'm more shocked that someone thought this would be a good idea for a book, actually wrote it or actually published it.
jasonkpowersDenver, COAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for every occasionNovember 16, 2010jasonkpowersDenver, COAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this book because there's questions for days when you just want to have a general conversation, not too deep, and there's questions to really bring you closer together.
Griff Degolier5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2009Griff DegolierI have found this book to be a wonderful resource, whether a long drive in the car with my wife, helping a small group of people get acquainted or going deeper, or leading a leaders' retreat. Whatever the context, whatever the group setting, this book provides the right kinds of questions for fueling conversations. You can select from any of 10 sections open-ended questions. The first 100 questions are categorized as "light and easy" and work well for any situation in which people may or may not know each other. If you want to go deeper, simply select questions from latter sections of the book.Questions range from as simple as "Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube or roll it?" to as complex as "Why doesn't God do something about evil and suffering?"I have used this book for a few years now, and recently I have bought copies for all my group leaders.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth