- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Penguin Classics
Publication Date: 2000
Series: Penguin Twentieth-Century Classics
Sondra Kathryn Wilson, the foremost authority on Johnson and his work, provides an introduction that sheds light on Johnson's many achievements and his pioneering contributions to recording and celebrating the African American experience.
For more than seventy years, Penguin has been the leading publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world. With more than 1,700 titles, Penguin Classics represents a global bookshelf of the best works throughout history and across genres and disciplines. Readers trust the series to provide authoritative texts enhanced by introductions and notes by distinguished scholars and contemporary authors, as well as up-to-date translations by award-winning translators.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool >> Books & Classic Literature
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Fiction >> Literature
- Fiction >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Subjects
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Poetry
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Poetry
- eBooks >> Homeschool