Add To Cart
Complete Kingstone Bible, 12 Books in Three Hardcover Volumes
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Kingstone Bible is a graphic adaptation that attempts to cover the revealed and inerrant Word of God in serialized art form. Kingstone Comics places Scripture references at the bottom of each page where there is a direct relation to a Bible verse or story.
Set includes :
- Volume 1: seeks to capture the epic greatness of God and the rich goodness of His gracious dealings with mankind. Includes in chronological order, stories following these five topics: The Beginning, The Patriarchs, The Ten Commandments, The Judges, and finally The Kings I.
- Volume 2: seeks to warn us against falling into the same patterns of sin that captured Israel, understand the epic greatness of God's plan, as well as the seriousness of His prophetic warnings mixed with reminders of His great mercy. Volume 2 includes in chronological order, stories following: The Kings II, The Exile, and The Prophets.
- Volume 3: presents the coming of God to earth in human form as seen in the supernatural birth, life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The graphic novel relates the growth of the church as the Holy Spirit empowers the followers of Christ to spread His message across the globe. This volume also covers the book of Revelation, revealing that the final dark days will be interrupted by the brilliant return of Jesus Christ as He sets up His millennial kingdom before ushering in the kingdom that will never end. Includes in chronological order, stories following: The Christ, Acts, The Letters and The Revelation.
Hardcover, approximately 600-700 pages each.
This Product Contains The Following Items▼▲
Number of Pages: 2096
Vendor: Kingstone Media Group
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 10.25 X 6.62 (inches)|
Series: Kingstone Bible
"A powerful new way to get the message of the Bible into the hands, heads, and hearts of people who simply do not read books, much less the Bible. I greatly appreciate the use of this format to engage the imaginations of all people. It presents the message of God's Word simply and faithfully. It is not intended to be a substitute for the Bible itself. Rather this ingenious work introduces and invites people into God's Word."
Dr. Gerry Breshears PhD, Western Seminary, Former President Evangelical Theological Society
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Luke3 Stars Out Of 5Good Content but not very DurableFebruary 2, 2017LukeQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3I work at a school and I got this set for the school library. The kids were very excited and checked them out immediately. I know kids can be rough on books but the binding was falling apart on one of the volumes after only two weeks. I love the content but wish they held up better.
MichelePennsylvaniaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5very pleased with this Bible seriesNovember 23, 2016MichelePennsylvaniaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was nervious buying this set because I am very strick on sticking to the doctrines of the Bible. I am pleasently surprised at the excellence of this series. What I have looked at so far shows me that the authors understand the Bible and stay to it. I would recommend this for an older child because the pictures in the book of Revelation are very true but could be pretty scarry for a small toddler. highly recommend this set. I will be buying a few more soon. The only thing I would change so far would be the pictures of Heaven. They just seem a little dark and spooky. It would be nice to see them more beautiful and colorful and not so mysterious.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Comics/Graphic Novels
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Comics/Graphic Novels
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Teen Fiction >> Comics/Graphic Novels
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Comics/Graphic Novels