Add To Cart
The Complete Jewish Bible:
- Follows the Hebrew Bible order of the Tanakh's books the order with which Yeshua (Jesus) was familiar
- Makes no separation between "Old" and "New" Testaments
- Corrects mistranslations in the New Testament resulting from anti-Jewish theological bias
- Offers the original Hebrew names for people, places, and concepts, using easy-to-read English transliterations
- Focuses on Messianic prophecy
- Gives the traditional weekly and holiday synagogue readings, plus relevant readings from the B'rit Hadashah (New Testament)
- Reconnects Christians with their Jewish roots and the Jewish people
- Connects Jews with the Jewishness of Messiah Yeshua and Messianic faith
The complete Jewish Bible shows that the Word of God, from Genesis to Revelation is a unified Jewish book meant for everyone--Jew and non-Jew alike.
1631 pages (including maps & other helps), in hardcover.
Number of Pages: 1626
Vendor: Messianic Jewish Publishers
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 8.75 X 6.0 X 1.5 (inches)
Text Layout: Single Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
The Jewish New Testament Commentary: A Companion Volume to the Jewish New TestamentDavid H. SternMessianic Jewish Publishers / 1995 / Trade Paperback$24.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)
Creation to Completion: A Guide to Life's Journey from the Five Books of MosesRabbi Russell ResnikMessianic Jewish Publishers / 2006 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Does this Bible give the Hebrew equivalent in it's words? Like, is the Lord's Prayer for example in Hebrew or the English we are all familiar with?
This Bible is not printed in Hebrew text. It gives original Hebrew names for people, places, and concepts in English transliterations and corrects mistranslations in the New Testament resulting from anti-Jewish theological bias.
The Lord's Prayer reads, "Our Father in heaven! May your Name be kept holy. May your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as in heaven. Give us the food we need today. Forgive us what we have done wrong, as we too have forgiven those who have wronged us. And do not lead us into hard testing, but keep us safe from the Evil One. For kingship, power and glory are yours forever. Amen"