Add To Cart
The Complete Idiot's Guide to The GED 5-Subject Crash Course provides an easy-to-read, simple-to-understand enjoyable overview! Sidebar notes provide additional information, while the short, topical paragraphs provide a wide range of coverage. 492 indexed pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 512
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 9.13 X 7.38 (inches)|
Series: Complete Idiot's Guide
Total Solution for the GED w/Online Practice TestsLaurie Callihan, Stephen ReissResearch & Education Assoc. / 2013 / Trade Paperback$15.49 Retail:
$24.95Save 38% ($9.46)
- Language Arts-Writing: Sentences; parts of speech; grammar; punctuation; writing cohesive paragraphs; and planning, writing, and editing essays.
- Social Studies: U.S. history, government and civics, economics, world history, and geography.
- Science: Scientific method, health and environment, biology, chemistry, physics, and earth and space science.
- Language Arts-Reading: Fiction, poetry, drama, business writing, and nonfiction prose.
- Mathematics: Number sense, arithmetic, measurement, geometry, statistics and probability, and algebra functions.
The book also includes a half-length practice test for each of the five subjects, as well as extensive in-chapter practice sets and answer keys. An introductory chapter covers test-taking hints and strategies.