How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Black Dog & Leventhal
Publication Date: 2012
A practical, readable and indispensable guide for anyone venturing into the wilderness, this is a book that should be in every survival kit.
Broken down into four essential sections, Sustenance, Warmth, Orientation and Safety, this enlightening manual reveals how to catch game without a gun, what plants to eat (full-color illustrations of these make identification simple), how to build a warm shelter, make clothing, protect yourself and signal for help. Detailed illustrations and expanded instructions offer crucial information at a glance, making How to Stay Alive in the Woods truly a lifesaver.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Nature >> Wildlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Camping
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Outdoor Recreation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Crafts & Recreation >> Sports >> Hunting & Fishing
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction