How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Black Dog & Leventhal
Publication Date: 2012
A practical and indispensable guide for anyone venturing into the outdoors and backcountry, this classic resource by wilderness expert Branford Angier is packed with illustrated core survival skills and timeless advice.
Broken down into four essential sections, Sustenance, Warmth, Orientation and Safety, this useful manual reveals time-tested outdoor skills, including how to catch game without a gun, what plants to eat (full-color illustrations of these make identification simple), how to build a warm shelter, make clothing, protect yourself and signal for help.
Pioneering survivalist Bradefore Angier helps you master the great outdoors without modern gear. Detailed illustrations and clear instructions offer crucial information at a glance, making How to Stay Alive in the Woods is truly a lifesaver.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Nature >> Wildlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Camping
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Travel >> Outdoor Recreation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Crafts & Recreation >> Sports >> Hunting & Fishing
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction