The Complete Guide to IVF: An Inside View of Fertility Clinics and Treatment / Digital original - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
The most recent studies show that 40,000 cycles of IVF are carried out in the UK each year - and approximately a million are carried out worldwide. It is estimated that at least 200,000 IVF babies are born annually - and this figure is constantly rising.
With assisted conception increasing year on year, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IVF offers an invaluable and insightful approach to the process. Packed with first-hand accounts of patients who have been through it, and Kate Brian's own experience of IVF, this book will de-mystify the treatment and give a 'behind-the-scenes' account of what really happens.
Addressing the entire experience, right from the initial clinic visit through to the assisted conception cycle, THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO IVF provides an accessible, down-to-earth and reassuring account of using IVF to conceive.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy >> Infertility
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Infertility
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues