Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Combining the efforts of 360 scholars from 11 countries and spanning 30 different denominational backgrounds, this reprint of the The Complete Biblical Library: New Testament Commentary has continued to remain a valuable resource for pastors, church and ministry leaders, students, and laypeople alike. Available in two separate volumes, Matthew-John and Acts-Revelation, this New Testament Commentary includes the various translations, original contributors, outlines, endnotes, individual bibliographies, and more. Additional features for revolutionizing your Bible study include:
- Overviews and Introductions. To help provide context, each book begins with important historical information and a comprehensive outline.
- Verse-by-Verse Commentary. It's like having a renowned Bible scholar at your side, pointing out new discoveries and deeper meanings. You will be challenged to search the scriptures as never before.
- Various Translations. In addition to the King James translation, every verse includes several additional translations, providing a broader meaning to the original text and a better understanding of each verse. Over 70 different translations are used.
- The Harmony of the Gospels. No bible library is complete without a Gospel harmony, a parallel comparison of all four Gospels: Included with the King James version of the harmony is a modern English Diatessaron which interweaves the four Gospels into a single text (Included in volume one).
Number of Pages: 1360
Vendor: Empowered Life
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.63 (inches)|
Complete Biblical Library (Vol. 2, New Testament Commentary, Acts-Revelation)Empowered Life / 2016 / Hardcover$28.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 28% ($11.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> John
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Luke
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Mark
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Matthew