Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Puffin Books
Dimensions: 7.75 X 5.06 (inches)
Charlie Bucket and Willy Wonka have been children's favorites for generations. Now their two books are available in one stunning edition! In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the gates of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory are opening at last . . . and only five children will be allowed inside. And then in Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, Charlie and Willy Wonka are back in a fantastic journey to outer space.
After establishing himself as a writer for adults, Roald Dahl began writing children’s stories in 1960 while living in England with his family. His first stories were written as entertainment for his own children, to whom many of his books are dedicated.
Roald Dahl is now considered one of the most beloved storytellers of our time. Although he passed away in 1990, his popularity continues to increase as his fantastic novels, including James and the Giant Peach, Matilda, The BFG, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, delight an ever-growing legion of fans.
Learn more about Roald Dahl on the official Roald Dahl Web site: www.roalddahl.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Children's Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction