Compassion: Learning to Love Like Jesus / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Our Daily Bread Ministries
Publication Date: 2016
It's hard not to show love to those who are in our personal circle of family and friends, simply because they are the people who define our comfort zone. But what about those who are outside of our self-made boundary? Examining the life of Jesus, Dr. Vernon Grounds reminds us how He "exhibited an all-inclusive compassion." Discover how you can follow the example of Christ and become a channel through which God's love and kindness flows with no limits.
Vernon Grounds (1914 - 2010) received his BD from Faith Theological Seminary in Baltimore, Maryland, and a PhD from Drew University in Madison, New Jersey. He was a former president and chancellor at Denver Seminary and he also preached and lectured at churches and educational institutions within the United States and abroad. Dr. Grounds was also a contributor for the Our Daily Bread devotional, writing more than 500 articles.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides