- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
The world has always been a melting pot of beliefs, but now more than ever, your neighbor may be part of a differing world religion.
In Comparing Christ with World Religions, the truths of Christianity are compared to key beliefs of Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, and tribal religions. This is a most helpful tool in answering questions you or seekers have about other religious beliefs, and a handy overview for sharing your faith with others.
* Formerly titled The Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Error II
DILLON BURROUGHS (B.A., Indiana State University; Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary) serves as a professor of youth and culture at Tennessee Temple University. He has co-authored a number of books, including Comparing Christianity with World Religions and Comparing Christianity with the Cults and he is the author of Generation Hex and The Middle East Meltdown. Burroughs lives in Tennessee with his wife and children.
Happy Customer4 Stars Out Of 5Good info.July 7, 2017Happy CustomerQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4It's full of good info. in fact a little more than i can fully digest, but i am praying for complete understanding and will continue to read it over and over, until i sort it all out.
awl19572 Stars Out Of 5DissapointingJune 10, 2016awl1957Quality: 2Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1As I read this, I thought I was going to have a real comparative to go by of more than just these few. I was really disappointed in what I read, thinking I would have gone deeper into each of these World Religions and a few more.
James C5 Stars Out Of 5the title is true for the subject is a needed mirror of truth versus error. i am President of Disciple Makers for Jesus Int.December 12, 2014James Cmany years ago, I picked up this teaching in aChristian bookstore by Kieth Brooks. it is an eye opener of Satanic cultics that came into being in the 1800-1900 span. it presents scriptural truth of God's Holy Word concerning Jesus Christ and God's Way of salvation through the faith once delivered to the saints. It presents Jesus Christ as the Son of God, our sacrificual Lamb, who redeems the sinner from spiritual death by His sacrifuce on the Cross and pit reconciliation with God our Father. it is a must for bible believing students and highly recommended.
Diane WilhelmSouth GeorgiaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good chart summarySeptember 10, 2012Diane WilhelmSouth GeorgiaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a good chart to use to compare Christianity and Islam. Can be used as a wall chart or other illustration while teaching a class. Good precise comparison.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> World Religions >> Dialogue Between World Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> World Religions