A Companion to Medieval Art: Romanesque and Gothic in Northern Europe - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
A Companion to Medieval Art brings together cutting-edge scholarship devoted to the Romanesque and Gothic traditions in Northern Europe.
- Brings together cutting-edge scholarship devoted to the Romanesque and Gothic traditions in Northern Europe.
- Contains over 30 original theoretical, historical, and historiographic essays by renowned and emergent scholars.
- Covers the vibrancy of medieval art from both thematic and sub-disciplinary perspectives.
- Features an international and ambitious range - from reception, Gregory the Great, collecting, and pilgrimage art, to gender, patronage, the marginal, spolia, and manuscript illumination.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲