A Companion to Families in the Greek and Roman Worlds - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Blackwell Companions to the Ancient World
A Companion to Families in the Greek and Roman Worlds draws from both established and current scholarship to offer a broad overview of the field, engage in contemporary debates, and pose stimulating questions about future development in the study of families.
- Provides up-to-date research on family structure from archaeology, art, social, cultural, and economic history
- Includes contributions from established and rising international scholars
- Features illustrations of families, children, slaves, and ritual life, along with maps and diagrams of sites and dwellings
- Honorable Mention for 2011 Single Volume Reference/Humanities & Social Sciences PROSE award granted by the Association of American Publishers
“A Companion to Families in the Greek and Roman Worlds is a stimulating and valuable resource for the future of classical scholarship.” (Reference Reviews, 2011)
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲