- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In A Life Well Lived Bible Companion, Charles Swindoll starts with the inspirational message in A Life Well Lived. Through digging deeply into the principles of God's Word and hearing God's Voice, you can find freedom from unscriptural notions of failure and understand the rewards of an obedient heart.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
In a world where everything is constantly moving forward, we often take a long, hard look in the mirror, see the same old sinner that should have been left behind long ago, and wonder if weve done enough to merit Gods approval.
The Creator never intended us to be burdened by constant guilt, shame, and fear. In A Life Well Lived, Charles Swindoll provides a poignant and inspirational message from the book of Micah that frees Christians from unscriptural notions of failure and shows them the rewards of an obedient heart.
Rather than focusing on the Checklist Christianity that misses Gods message of redemption, Swindoll encourages us to embrace the fullness of our Creators love. Leave the shackles of second-guessing forever behind and embrace Gods grace with A Life Well Lived.
What honors the Lord is a heart that beats in the same rhythm as His, a spirit that values the same qualities that define Him. He wants people who do what is right, who love kindness, and who walk humbly with Him. Do as he says, and you will not only honor the Lord you love, you will live life well.
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality