Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 10.0 X 7.5 (inches)|
Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets them FreeNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2002 / Trade Paperback$7.79 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 100 Reviews
$15.99Save 51% ($8.20)
Confessions of an Adulterous Christian Woman: Lies That Got Me There; Truths That Brought Me BackLyndell HetrickBeacon Hill Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal RevivalNancy Leigh DeMoss, Tim GrissomMoody Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
Go deeper with the truths of the bestselling Lies Women Believe.
The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is made up of ten sessions and is designed for individuals and small groups.
Each chapter includes the following features:
- In a Nutshell gives you an overview of the chapter to be studied from Lies Women Believe and reminds you of the lies discussed within that chapter.
- Exploring the Truth offers a daily personal study for you to complete during the course of the week between your small group meetings. Each day's
study includes a few pages to read from Lies Women Believe and then questions to answer under the subtitles "Realize," "Reflect," and "Respond."
- Walking Together in the Truth provides questions to be discussed when your small group meets.
This engaging workbook will make you and your friends think and wrestle with the Truth as you search the Bible for answers to tough issues. The Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe is ideal for small groups, Bible studies, and Sunday school classes.
Barb5 Stars Out Of 5Companion Guide for Lies Women BelieveFebruary 15, 2016BarbQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great study that all believers should read. It would awaken our eyes to much that satan wants us to believe.
Carol5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent teachingOctober 4, 2012CarolQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Nancy Leigh DeMoss hits the "Lies Women Believe" right on the button. Any woman who wants to be free from the bondage of Satan's lies will be taught what the lie is and will be shown how to defuse the lie. Nancy's book is honest in it's approach and factual in how to get out of bondate to lies. This is a great study for small groups, ladies seminars and one-on-one approaches. Her teaching epitomizes the truth that "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free." Worth the money and time spent studying this book.
MaryWisconsinAge: 55-65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Very Biblical so farApril 19, 2011MaryWisconsinAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3In as far as I have gotten in the study I believe it is a very biblical based book. Ask me at the end of the study and I could give a much more informed answer or rating.
BobHudson, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: Male5 Stars Out Of 5April 6, 2011BobHudson, OhioAge: 45-54Gender: MaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Good product. We are using it for our Women's Bible class.
JacquieGreensburg, INAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5March 14, 2011JacquieGreensburg, INAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4The companion guide is quite a compliment to the series. It is well put together and goes along well with the book and DVD.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum