Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Reflecting on his own life and the world around him, Father Patrick Brennan offers readers profound truths about our lives as Catholics today. Focusing on the foundations of faith, his questions are universal:
- What teachings of Jesus can inspire us to overcome difficult times?
- How can average Christians apply mercy and justice in their everyday lives?
- Can someone disagree with certain teachings of the church and still be a faithful Catholic?
- Why is forgiveness essential to freedom?
- What is effective prayer?
- What does it mean to be holy?
Addressing these questions and many more, Fr. Brennan helps us see how our faith can make clear what matters most in our lives and the lives of those we love.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Orbis Books
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.00 (inches)|
Being on Fire: The Top Ten Essentials of Catholic Faith!Richard MalloyOrbis Books / 2014 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$18.00Save 25% ($4.51)
A Catholic Handbook: Essentials for the 21st Century: Explanations, Definitions, Prompts, Prayers, and ExamplesWilliam C. Graham Ph.D.Paulist Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.96 Retail:
$9.95Save 10% ($0.99)
The Essential Moral Handbook: A Guide to Catholic Living, Revised Edition, Edition 0002Kevin O'Neil, Peter BlackLiguori Publications / 2006 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)