- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1998
Some say Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of our century. He rescued America from economic collapse and ended the cold war. He toppled the Soviet "Evil Empire" without firing a shot. Now his son, Michael Reagan -- the most listened-to nighttime talk show host -- takes you on a tour of the heart and mind of our fortieth president. Funny, inspiring, and warmly nostalgic, The Common Sense of an Uncommon Man is filled with photographs covering the span of Ronald Reagan's life. This enduring keepsake will be treasured forever by all who honor Ronald Reagan, cherish freedom, and love our American way of life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History >> Presidents
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History