- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
As one of the greatest presidents of the twentieth century, Ronald Wilson Reagan succeeded in renewing pride in America, strengthening the principles of family, faith, and freedom on which this nation was founded, and restoring our hope in the future. President Reagan endeared himself even to his political opponents with his self-effacing wit and irrepressible optimism. Inspiring, thoughtful, and at times downright funny, he had an amazing gift for stirring emotion, sparking debate, and calling a nation to action.
Now Michael Reagan has gathered a wonderful collection of his fathers public and private words, providing a close-up portrait of our fortieth president. From hilarious one-liners to eloquent letters to intimate family moments, these selections depict Ronald Reagan in all his many rolesas a world leader, conservative icon, orator, actor, and father. Complemented by Michael Reagans personal and insightful commentary on his fathers life, The Common Sense of an Uncommon Man will delight you, inspire you, and motivate you to finish the job Ronald Reagan beganrebuilding the American dream.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> History >> US History >> Presidents
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Political Figures
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> History