- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2006
Max Lucado wrote Cure for the Common Life to help you find your uniqueness. Now, in Cure for Common Life Small Group Study, Max teams with People Management International. In this engaging and dynamic 6-week small group study, you will learn how to: pay attention to your uniqueness, unpack your life to discover your S.T.O.R.Y., strengthen and enhance your relationships, discover your career strengths, and live in your sweet spot every day of your life!
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Senior Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 130 million books in print.
Follow his website at MaxLucado.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides