- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Below are two of twelve words we will briefly discuss. All twelve are words that edify, educate, enable, encourage, energize, enlarge, enlighten, equip, and exhilarate.
Remembering and reflection speak of thinking to recall from memory. This is a good process to help you learn from history for setting new goals. Remembering requires exercise to develop and maintain a satisfactory level of memory. In addition, it takes slowing down and sometimes even stopping for proper reflection. Many times clarity is not obtainable because we are not fully engaged in the process.
The study of these words leads us into twelve qualities of a leader. We will visit each one and learn a process to evaluate and improve them.
Are you ready to learn how to unleash your potential? It will start with a commitment. The level of commitment you make and maintain will help determine your success.
This one-day process takes you through five steps. The practicality in the steps helps bring clarity and revelation. Dedicate one day and glean many days after.
The Five Steps
Step 1: Stay Focused
Step 2: Make Commitments
Step 3: Implement Structure
Step 4: Learn to Glean
Step 5: Measure Up
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational