- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Steven Pressfield, author of The War of Art and Turning Pro
"Wow! This book hit me deep. It dives into the deepest core of meaningthe side of business that other books are scared to touch. A powerful mix of why and how."
Derek Sivers, founder, CD Baby, sivers.org
"John Jantsch does it again! Ive recommended The Referral Engine over and over again, and The Commitment Engine is another great resource to grow your business. Step 1: Commit to read this booksoon."
Chris Guillebeau, author of The $100 Startup
"Not often enough does a book come along and inject a breath of fresh air into the world of business. This is one of those books."
Guy Kawasaki, bestselling author of Enchantment; former chief evangelist of Apple
"Jantschs book is required reading for small-business owners. It will help you with lofty things like finding your higher purpose as well as the practical steps of making a commitment plan."
Nancy Duarte, CEO, Duarte, Inc.; author of Slide:ology and Resonate
"As I read Johns book I kept thinking of Steve Jobss admonition that you must follow your heart firstand that if youre not passionate about what youre doing, youll give up just when the going gets tough. John has extended this idea to the entire company and shows business leaders how to ignite this same kind of passion and commitment throughout an organization."
Verne Harnish, author of The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time and Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction