Add To Cart
The Commandments For Our Family Framed Art
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Great is the Lord and worthy of praise... one generation will commend His works to another; they will tell of His mighty acts. Psalm 145:3a,4
2. We will make our family a priority.
Seek first God's will in our family and the other things will come as He desires. From Matt. 6:33
3. We will speak to one another with kindness and love.
Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a kindly word spoken. From Proverbs 25:11
4. We will worship the Lord together and keep the Sabbath day holy.
O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For He is our God... Psalm 95:6-7a
5. We will honor each member of this family as God's special gift.
Live in harmony with one another; love, be sympathetic, compassionate and humble... bless one another so that you may inherit a blessing. 1 Peter 3:8-9
6. We will encourage each other with words, attitudes and actions.
...Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ has forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32
7. We will be faithful to the ideals and values of our family.
Two are better than one... if one falls down, the other can help him up. A cord of three strands is not easily broken. From Ecclesiastes 4:9-10,12b
8. We will not take joy from one another.
Above all things put on love, which holds everything together in perfect harmony. Colossians 3:14
9. We will speak the truth in love.
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14.
10. We will be grateful and content with the blessings God has bestowed on our family.
Learn to get along happily whether you have much or little... for we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Philippians 4:11,13
Vendor: Carpentree, Inc
|Publication Date: 2013|
Q: What are the dimensions of the wall art? Count Your Blessings WW030679The Commandments for our Family WW227923x
The dimensions of Count Your Blessings is 8 inches X 14 inches. The dimensions of The Commandments for our Family is 18 inches X 22 inches.