Commanding Your Morning - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Learn to control every aspect of your life through spoken words that activate God's power! In her positive, authoritative style, Trimm offers biblical examples of "commanding your morning"; kingdom preparation principles; prayer strategies and postures; and specific declarations and decrees for taking charge of your day---and defeating Satan in your circumstances. 112 pages, hardcover from Charisma.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2010
Your Words Have Power
If you want your life to change, it all starts with what you think and say. In her authoritative, declarative style, Cindy Trimm helps you achieve victory over your circumstances through spoken declarations that activate Gods power.You will put meaning and purpose back into your life when you positively direct your thoughts, words, and actions toward the realization of your goals. Begin each day by commanding your morning. As you do, know that whatever begins with God and His principles, has to end right.
Cindy Trimm has dedicated her life to serving God and humanity. A best-selling author and former senator, Dr. Trimm is a sought-after empowerment specialist, revolutionary thinker, and transformational leader. Her best-selling books, The Art of War for Spiritual Battle, Commanding Your Morning, and Rules of Engagement, have sold over 1 million copies combined.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality