- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
As darkness approached, the young lady a senior at the University of Alabama looked out at the ominous clouds forming across the horizon. All evening news reports had warned of possible tornado activity.
As the clouds grew darker, Chelsey and her friends found that safest place as some call the inner hallway in her apartment. They told jokes to keep from showing their fear, and they waited.
On campus and off , students and townspeople waited and watched some even prayed. As the storm bore down on the sleepy university town, family groups and student groups alike found themselves huddled into whatever safest place could be found. One group of students found themselves crowded into an inner hallway. Laughing to cover their anxiety, they even convinced a couple of friends to get into a small linen closet to make room for others in the hallway.
The lights flickered and went off . In the small linen closet, the darkness was exceeded only by the deafening noise and fierce, violent shaking. How can a few minutes last so long?
The friends in the closet finally managed to uncover their ears, shaking themselves as they searched for the doorknob. They could see nothing as their minds tried to process all that had just happened. Their ark of safety had served them well. They opened the door.
Indeed, they had unknowingly been inside an ark of safety. Their friends had crowded down next to the ark. But next to the ark is not the same as being in the ark. Stunned into disbelief, they looked their friends were
Truth Alive Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 61581
Savannah, Georgia 31419
judymacon moAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5blessed readAugust 25, 2013judymacon moAge: Over 65Gender: femaleI have been pleasantly blessed by this e.book.
This book is not like most books on the end times. The writer takes scripture after scripture
And make spiritual and good common sense. I have shied away from such books for a long time .
I am so glad I purchased this study and read. Scriptures are written in the book along with though provoking questions.
I decided to use my king James and make it a study . Very enlighten believable because it it scriptural backed up.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Rapture Theory
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational