The Coming Economic Armageddon: What Bible Prophecy Warns about the New Global Economy - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Never before have we read such jarring headlines, distressing news analyses, or dire predictions concerning the world's financial future. The American housing market -- or, more sentimentally, the American dream -- began to collapse in 2006, taking with it large chunks of the global financial system. Millions of jobs worldwide have vanished forever. Did Bible prophecy predict this catastrophe? Are there biblical clues to how soon, if ever, a viable, long-term recovery can be sustained? Is the financial collapse just one of several signs that we are living in the final days of Earth's history In THE COMING ECONOMIC ARMAGEDDON, David Jeremiah says we can know the meaning behind what we see in the daily news -- and understand and prepare for living in the New Global Economy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: HOW CAN I PULL UP A SAMPLE? AT TIMES I CAN NOT READ SOME OF THE THINGS I TRY TO DOWN LOAD. I WOULDN'T WANT TO INVEST IN SOMETHING I COULD NOT USE.THANKS BILL WEBB
You can download a free sample of this book by clicking the "Free eBook Sample" icon on the right-hand side of the product page.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology