- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Practical Shepherding
Until the end of time, when the curse of sin is finally removed, suffering will be a large part of the human experience and a large part of that suffering will be walking through the painful reality of death. 'Death,' writes Paul Tautges, 'provides a natural opportunity not only for ministry to others, but also for personal growth in ministers.' Those who shepherd others through the pain and loss that accompanies death should seek to offer wise and biblical counsel on these precious and painful occasions.
This book is a treasure chest of pastoral theology that will equip you to reach out to those who grieve with the Christ-centered comfort of God rooted in the gospel. The theological foundation espoused here, as well as the numerous practical helps that are included, will help any servant of the Lord to point the hearts and minds of the bereaved to the 'man of sorrows' who is 'acquainted with grief' (Isaiah 53:3).
The Practical Shepherding series of booklets provides pastors and ministry leaders with advice and practical help to do the work of pastoral ministry in a local church. In Comfort Those Who Grieve, experienced pastor Paul Tautges offers readers a guide to comforting those dealing with death through the hope of the gospel.
Paul Tautges serves as senior pastor of Cornerstone Community Church in suburban Cleveland, Ohio. Previously, he served as pastor of Immanuel Bible Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin for 22 years. Paul has authored eight books and is a teaching fellow for the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC). He and his wife, Karen, are the parents of ten children. Paul blogs regularly at Counseling One Another.
Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a non-profit organization committed to equipping pastors all over the world in the practical matters of pastoral ministry.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry