- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Dee Brestin (www.deebrestin.com) is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her book The Friendships of Women has sold over a million copies and was recently released in a 20th Anniversary Edition. Falling in Love with Jesus has sold over 400,000 copies. Dee has written twenty Bible studies, the first of which, Proverbs and Parables, has been in print for over thirty years. She is a frequent guest on Moody Radio (Mid-day Connection) and Focus on the Family; she also speaks to many large womens conferences yearly. A graduate of Northwestern University, Dee has studied with Covenant Seminary. She is the mother of five grown children and lives in Wisconsin and Missouri.
Debby5 Stars Out Of 5The God of All Comfort: Finding Your Way into His ArmsJune 7, 2016DebbyQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This book ministered greatly to me personally. The use of the Psalms and familiar hymns reminded me that God has offered us readily available sources of comfort. I read it through a couple of times and then decided to lead a small group book study of it this summer. I'm praying that it will help others as it has me.
Deb SAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 6, 2013Deb SAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Inspiring and encouraging wonderful. Great gift for someone who needs a gift to encourage someone else.
Grandma NancyValley Forge, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Encouraging!June 22, 2011Grandma NancyValley Forge, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleValue: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dee is so real, so transparent as she writes about her struggle with her husband's illness and death. Thank you for sharing seems such an insignificant response to this book.
I cannot wait to share it with the women of our church!
Christine Emmons5 Stars Out Of 5November 26, 2009Christine EmmonsThis is a very well written book, pointing the reader to God's Word for our greatest source of comfort.
Jan Amodeo5 Stars Out Of 5November 9, 2009Jan AmodeoThis book spoke gently and tenderly to my heart. God's Word is so rich and the Psalms bring soothing comfort no matter what difficulties one is going through. Thanks so much Dee for sharing your heart in its most delicate places. May you continue to grow daily in your rich closeness with our Lord God Almighty, our ultimate Healer. May others grow as a result of your spurring us on to Him!! He meets us where we need it most.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Worship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues