- All Products
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Your journey through this study of Paul’s letters to the Thessalonians will serve to strengthen your walk with Christ in refreshing ways. This study will remind you of the power of the gospel to change lives today. As well, it will introduce you to the great doctrine of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, which is the source of our comfort in a fallen world. We need comfort for the inevitable disappointments experienced in this life. This book will provide help, encouragement, and comfort as you travel toward home.
Truthbeknown5 Stars Out Of 5Comfort One AnotherSeptember 9, 2014TruthbeknownQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5From a person who has known Pastor Rusty Yost for many years, I have to say that I was impressed hearing that he published his first book. I had been praying for it for many years, as I myself have been blessed many times from the teaching of Pastor Rusty. This is not a boast of him, rather I have been blessed and privileged to sit under his preaching for almost eight years, and his sincerity and heart to allow God to use Him has certainly been successful. If you are looking for a gift for a friend, or perhaps looking for comfort yourself, I do recommend this Book as the Word of God is brought alive through an illuminated commentary by Pastor Yost, which I believe will help others find their peace and be able to praise God, not that they facing a trial, but that God is an ever present help in the midst of it.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> General Epistles
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals