Until He Comes: Twenty Reflections on the Lord's Supper - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2018
Spurgeon observed the Lord's Supper every Sunday, unless illness prevented it. He often said that the more he obeyed Christ's command, "This do in remembrance of me" (Luke 22:19), the more precious his Savior and the more helpful and instructive the celebration became to him. He always intended to publish a collection of his reflections on the Lord's Supper, some given in front of thousands at the Metropolitan Tabernacle and some in front of two or three gathered in his living room; and although they were not published before his death, they have become a treasured favorite among fans of Spurgeon. While centered on the Lord's Supper, these twenty reflections range topically from comfort, to redemption, to Christ's love.
Charles. H. Spurgeon (18341892), the "Prince of Preachers," preached his first sermon at age sixteen. During his lifetime he preached to an estimated ten million people. He founded and supported charitable outreaches, including educational institutions. He also founded a pastors college and the famous Stockwell Orphanage. Spurgeon published over two thousand of his sermons, as well as numerous books. Highlighted with splashes of spontaneous, delightful humor, his teachings still provide direction to all who are seeking true joy and genuine intimacy with God.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology >> Eucharist
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Sacramental Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality